- Networks and Computer Hard Drives (internal/external)
- Handheld devices including Phones and GPS Devices
- Activities on Storage Devices (e.g. USB)
- Digital Cameras
- Encrypted Devices and Files
- Documents and Photos
- Social Media Accounts
- Contacts, Notes, Images, Calendars, SMS, MMS
- File System Corruption
- Program Recovery and Access
- Web Browser History and Artifacts
- Calendar Information
- Email (POP3, Cloud-based, etc.)
- Deleted Files
- Database Information
- Comprehensive Forensics Laboratory with secure locked access
- Commercially Available Digital Forensics
- Hardware and Software Tools
Identification & Preservation – Identifying relevant electronically stored information (ESI) for your case and helping you understand what ESI is to be classified for preservation.
Collection – Using Industry standard tools for the collection and analysis of key data while preserving the original content and metadata of ESI.
Processing – Preparation of collected ESI for attorney review to determine relevance for your case.