TDI Technologies, Inc. (TDI) is seeking candidates for a Systems Administrator position. The position’s main responsibility will be to assist with labs and networks supporting our Navy customers. The labs contain Linux and Windows based systems, virtual network interfaces, and virtual machines. This position will be on-site support for our Navy customers at NSWCPD.
- Interface with our customers and provide IT support for labs, networks, test setups, backups, and general troubleshooting
- Utilize skills in IT and cyber security to help the customer to meet project deadlines
- Manage multiple systems, routinely scanning to ensure Anti-Virus and patches are up to date and any cyber security vulnerabilities are identified and actively addressed
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent and four (4) years of experience in basic network, desktop, and server troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Windows XP/7/10 and Server 2012/2016
- Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems (Redhat, etc.)
- Experience working with Virtual Machines, VMWare preferred
- Experience working with Windows Active Directory, DNS, and Group Policy enforcement
- Experience with network setup, administration, and troubleshooting, knowledge of TCP/IP and Virtual LANs
- Experience managing Anti-Virus and Intrusion Detection within an enterprise network
- Experience with industrial or marine machinery control system and automation is preferred.
- Knowledge of US Navy programs, organizations, functions, and responsibilities is preferred.
- Active federal SECRET Security Clearance or the ability to receive approval upon position acceptance
- Security Certifications: CompTIA Security+ preferred
This position may require up to 5% travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
TDI Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layout, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To be considered for a position at TDI Technologies, Inc., please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org