TDI Technologies, Inc. (TDI) is seeking candidates for a Program Analyst position. This position will support the development, maintenance, and delivery of Machinery Control System (MCS) software. The selected candidate will be interfacing with U.S. Navy civilian software and systems engineers, support contractors, quality control engineers, U.S. Navy ships force, OEMs, and engineering management. The selected candidate will contribute to all aspects of programmatic support including but not limited to requirements, configuration, integration, documentation, planning, tracking, recording, auditing, and unification of efforts.
- Operate in a fast-paced team environment to respond to issues identified in testing or in the field
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of Machinery Control System (MCS)
- Interface between systems, software, and management teams to integrate and unify efforts for a cohesive approach
- Prepare, maintain, and manage requirements, processes, schedules, flow charts, risk matrices, and presentations to improve the program’s operations and procedures
- Track and analyze efforts, resources, and personnel.
- Perform data analysis to aid in strategic planning for program development
- Assist with program assessments ensuring programmatic goals/milestones are well documented and achieved
- Moderate and record for peer, design, program, and financial reviews
- Data gathering, entry, and processing.
- Participate in and conduct audits for quality control
- Identify, document, and monitor problems associated with customer products
- Report to management with status and data mining requests
- Participate in special programmatic projects as required
- Work with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, and Visio)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) related major OR five (5) or more years of professional experience in programmatic/management support
- Successful applicants must either have an active government security clearance or the ability to receive approval upon position acceptance.
- Must have a valid US passport or the ability to obtain one upon position acceptance.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with software development and testing cycle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Experience with online collaboration and issue tracking tools, including Confluence and Jira is a plus
- Attention to detail and meticulous record keeping and analysis
- Ability to prioritize tasking and manage time effectively
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines without incurring undue risk or degraded quality
- Ability to work on a large diverse team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Understanding of ship construction and life cycle
- Familiarity and experience working at CMMI
This position may require 5% or more travel.
Equal Opportunity Policy:
TDI Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layout, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To be considered for a position at TDI Technologies, Inc., please email your resume and cover letter to:email@example.com