TDI Technologies, Inc. (TDI) is seeking candidates for a full-time Junior Staff Accountant. The Junior Staff Accountant will assist with project accounting and payroll duties as well as accounts payable, accounts receivable and journal entries.
- Creates invoices, updates project budgets and alerts supervisory staff of any discrepancies.
- Assist Director of Finance with journal entries and month end close.
- Creating eCRAFT reports to submit to Government.
- Assist with payroll processing and data entry.
- Maintain accounting files and project contract folders.
- May assist with mail distribution, answering telephones, and other clerical tasks as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or related field.
- No prior experience is required.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter data into computer software and systems.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Equal Opportunity Policy:
TDI Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layout, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to: Careers@tditek.com