TDI Technologies, Inc. is seeking candidates for an Information Systems Security Manager position. The position’s main responsibility will be to assist with lab and shipboard control and navigation system cyber security. This position will be on-site support for our Navy customers at NSWCPD.
- Reduce cyber security risks to the system while ensuring operational requirements are met through system architectural and technical design guidance.
- Ensure cyber security guidelines are incorporated into design, test, and life cycle support of Navy Control System. This may include individual stand-alone applications, major systems, or system-of-systems. Mitigate risks and evaluate security trade-offs and impacts to system(s) performance and availability.
- Work with Program Managers and engineers to ensure cyber security needs are incorporated into schedules, implemented in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Information Assurance (IA) guidance.
- Manage cross functional teams to ensure system engineers and Information System Security Engineers (ISSE) collaborate to derive, define, allocate and document cyber security functional, performance, design, test, and evaluation requirements in accordance with Federal, DoD, and DoN guidance to include but not limited to: NIST 800-37, DODI 8500.1, DOD 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253, NAVSEA 9400.2-M, FIPS-199, and US Navy Cross-SYSCOM IA standards.
- Maintain the cyber security resources, schedule, and action plans for the defined cyber security requirements, supported by system engineers and ISSEs.
- Provide focused cyber security plans, processes, guidance and risk assessments to program managers, system engineers, and ISSEs.
- Support cyber security exercise to ascertain risk, such as Table Top scripted exercises, and live penetration test exercises.
- Lead systems and labs through the RMF process steps in accordance with NAVSEA 9400.2-m.
- Track and report on system(s) Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) status, identify and resolve issues to maintain A&A.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline - Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- 3 or more years of experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF) or DoD IA Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP) experience required, DoD certification package development preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience with cyber security vulnerability assessment and risk mitigation, including patching and implementing DoD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs).
- Experience with industrial or marine machinery control system and automation is preferred.
- Knowledge of US Navy programs, organizations, functions, and responsibilities is preferred.
- Active federal SECRET Security Clearance or the ability to receive approval upon position acceptance
- Security Certifications: CompTIA Security+ at minimum, CISSP or CEH Certificates preferred
This position may require up to 10% travel. Location: Philadelphia, PA Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
TDI Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layout, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To be considered for a position at TDI Technologies, Inc., please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org