TDI Technologies, Inc. is seeking candidates for a Financial Analyst position. The position’s main responsibility will be to assist with program management of various tasks addressing naval systems in service engineering. The position will require coordinating with various people in multiple organizations, including program managers, project leaders, contract representatives, engineers, and others executing the finances for multi-year programs. The position will require attention to detail, identifying risks, and communicating effectively to various groups the current status and future plans. The candidate should enjoy working with people, be able to collaborate effectively, and organize meetings and schedules.
- Assist client with all aspects of budgeting, including acquisition planning, budget cycle monitoring, reviewing period of performance, identifying funding opportunities and risks, and implementing budgets to enable a culture of affordability.
- Review financial and contract plans, track progress, identify necessary steps for implementation, and help teams overcome obstacles to remain on track with plans
- Generate financial and contract reports and briefings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a mathematics, finance, business, or engineering discipline is required.
- Experience with project management is preferred
- Experience coordinating among teams and leading projects, meetings, and generating documentation and work products
- Successful applicants must either have an active government security clearance or the ability to receive approval upon position acceptance.
- Must have a valid US passport or the ability to obtain one upon position acceptance.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Communication and organizational skills, working in teams
- Strong grasp of financial and contract concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning tools such as SAP is preferred
- Self-motivated and willingness to approach others with ideas and to solicit information
This position is not expected to require travel. Location: Philadelphia, PA Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
TDI Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layout, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To be considered for a position at TDI Technologies, Inc., please apply through the ADP website.