TDI Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Algorithm Engineer. This position will be primarily supporting a multi-year project designing, developing and integrating mission critical control system software and hardware enabling superior tactical and technological advantage for the U.S. Navy Ships. The incumbent will be expected to work in fast-paced environment and deliver state-of-the-art mission critical solutions. Incumbent will play a key role in the design, analysis, implementation, optimization, profiling and experimental evaluation of machine learning algorithms for machinery control systems. As a member of the TDI team, you will have support from SMEs and other members of the team to help you grow and succeed.
- Strong aptitude toward problem solving and working with large data sets
- Experience designing, developing, testing and implementing machine learning algorithms
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in implementing machine learning models
- Strong understanding of functional programming
- Experience performing comparative data analysis to assess algorithms performance
- Proficient in software development and analysis using MATLAB/Simulink or similar tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Master of Science degree in an engineering discipline plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience or, in lieu of a Master’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree plus seven (7) years of experience
- Experience working with Machinery Control Systems is a plus.
- Experience with US Navy shipboard or other military systems is a plus.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and either possess a Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain a Secret Clearance.
King of Prussia, PA
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
TDI Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layout, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To be considered for a position at TDI Technologies, Inc., please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com