TDI Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Hardware Engineer. This position will be primarily supporting a multi-year project designing, developing and integrating mission critical control system software and hardware enabling superior tactical and technological advantage for the U.S. Navy Ships. The incumbent will be expected to work in fast-paced environment and deliver state-of-the-art mission critical solutions. Incumbent will play a key role in the hardware architecture, design and integration of cost-effective and responsive real-time engineering and scientific solutions. As a member of the TDI team, you will have support from SMEs and other members of the team to help you grow and succeed.
- Expected to be a quick learner, capable of adapting quickly and learning a variety of mission critical control system technologies.
- Hardware engineering experience with real-time embedded systems.
- Ability to take on and solve difficult problems.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Bachelor's degree with ten (10) years of experience or, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, fifteen (15) years of experience
- Experience working with Machinery Control Systems is a plus.
- Experience with US Navy shipboard or other military systems is a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and either possess a Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain a Secret Clearance.
King of Prussia, PA
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
TDI Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layout, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To be considered for a position at TDI Technologies, Inc., please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com