TDI Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer. This position will be primarily supporting a multi-year project designing, developing and integrating mission critical control system software and hardware enabling superior tactical and technological advantage for the U.S. Navy Ships. The incumbent will be expected to work in fast-paced environment and deliver state-of-the-art mission critical solutions. Incumbent will play a key role by designing, testing, installing, and maintaining large-scale electronic equipment or machinery for use in an HM&E environment. As a member of the TDI team, you will have support from SMEs and other members of the team to help you grow and succeed.
- Experience working in machinery control systems environment, preferably in a HM&E environment.
- Proficient in using MATLAB/Simulink or similar tools
- Solid background in planning, documenting, and testing machinery control systems
- Ability to write specifications (system, subsystem, ICD’s, etc.), develop design documentation, build prototypes, and troubleshoot problems.
- Knowledge of digital and/or analog circuit design
- Must be highly organized with excellent follow through skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and two (2) years of experience or, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, five (5) years of experience
- Experience with US Navy shipboard or other military systems is a plus.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and either possess a Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain a Secret Clearance.
King of Prussia, PA
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
TDI Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layout, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To be considered for a position at TDI Technologies, Inc., please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org