TDI was founded in 1988 to fulfill a need for high-quality, rapid-delivery technical documentation for the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). Several years later, this work expanded to the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), and in 1993, TDI started supporting its first Foreign Military Sales program. Over the next 10 years, TDI continued to provide operational, technical, and management support for various Navy programs.
Since 2003, TDI has grown to offer our customers technology-driven solutions focused around core competencies in research and development, cybersecurity, software development and engineering, and engineering services.
TDI brings over 25 years of experience across a wide breadth of government and commercial applications with the speed and agility that large businesses – and even some larger small businesses – cannot match. TDI provides:
- Highly skilled technical workforce
- Nationwide presence
- DCAA audited and compliant accounting system
- Fully established and audited rates
TDI represents a team of dedicated professionals recognized for our expertise, innovation, and integrity. When you work with TDI, you work with a team you can trust.
TDI's MISSION is to provide consistent quality professional services and solutions that exceed expectations to ensure our customer's success.
TDI's VISION is to be the preferred provider of services for our customers and the employer of choice for current and future employees.
- Customers are our reason for existing and TDI is committed to delivering innovative, timely, and cost-effective solutions to them.
- TDI listens intently to our customers to identify key aspects of any given project to ensure requirements are understood from the start.
- TDI maintains a solid employee base of professionals who are noted for their achievements and excellence.
- Ethical behavior and integrity are required of all employees to display the utmost professionalism and courtesy to all customers, stakeholders and fellow employees.
- Our employees have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to teamwork. We strive to maintain a strong work/life balance - family is important.
President and CEO
Dean has been President and CEO of TDI since 2005. He brings over 20 years of business and technical experience. Dean began his career at TDI managing contracts and providing engineering expertise to Navy customers. He currently plays an active role in all corporate administrative and operational functions. His engineering background and leadership skills have transformed TDI from a company focused on technical documentation to a trusted provider of professional services, including engineering, cybersecurity, software development and research and development projects. Dean has a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Widener University. He has previously worked in engineering capacities for Boeing Company and W. L. Gore Associates.
Vice President, Operations
John joined TDI in 2013 to provide senior-level management and business development expertise. John brings over 30 years of experience in providing professional services to the federal government. His technical background spans information technology, software development, and engineering services. Throughout his career, John has managed technical support contracts of up to $50M and over 100 contract employees. He has also been responsible for capture management and proposal development for technical services contracts up to $100M.
John has a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from Arcadia University. He has previously worked in varying capacities in operations and business development for Sabre Systems, Keystone Computer Associates, and Leeds and Northrup Company.